Through his unique, triumphant story of surviving two heart transplants and a kidney transplant at age twenty, Bill Coon shares with students how he managed to infuse a near death experience with positivity to create both a career and a platform that has inspired thousands globally.
In his presentation, Bill shares his experiences from both his medical and entrepreneurial journey to teach students how to overcome adversity, develop a proper work/life balance, and how to pursue one’s passion post-graduation.
Bring in Bill for:
- Campus-Wide (Campus Activities) Events
- Entrepreneurship Conferences
- Student Nursing/Medical Student Summits
- Organ Donation Awareness Events
- Student Leadership Events